The Call Box Communication Dashboard in Car Wars helps your team better handle calls as they happen and access customer conversations all in one place. From the moment a call comes in and during the conversation, Sales and Service agents are equipped to expertly handle leads with relevant caller information from CRM or other contact management platforms, and caller history. Managers are equipped with tools to coach and assist agents during live calls and follow conversations with the hottest leads.
Now, two new updates to Call Box improve your communication with customers and with the rest of your team:
Text alerts open in Call Box
Incoming text alerts will now include a link to the conversation within Call Box, showing any texts with the customer across multiple lines, inbound and outbound calls with that customer, and notes from the team. Get the whole picture of a conversation with a customer as you answer incoming texts.
Don't have your lines text enabled? You could be missing out on customer texts directly to your Car Wars lines. Click here to learn more about texting and talk with our team.
Get assistance from a teammate with @ tags
Tag a co-worker with an @ tag (like @John Smith) in the Call Box dashboard to populate a text or desktop notification to him or her with a link to the conversation. Use the feature to get an assist with a customer or draw attention to a missed opportunity.
Here's some scenarios we see dealers using @ tags:
- A manager sees an unanswered text from a prospect looking to visit the dealership and @ tags the lead owner to ensure proper follow up.
- A salesperson needs help with an upset customer and @ tags a manager. He's notified through a text alert and able to join the live conversation through Call Box.
- A sales team member needs quick assistance with pricing for potential buyer on the phone coming from out of state. He notifies a manager with the @ tag who receives a desktop notification and jumps on Call Box to coach the live call.
- A Service BDC agent needs to reach an advisor for a status update on the caller's vehicle, but the advisor isn't at his desk. The BDC agent posts a note @ tagging the advisor. The advisor gets a text alert and can jump into the conversation or send a text directly to the customer.
Both Call Box updates are available to accounts with the Call Box Communication Dashboard.
Interested in learning more about Call Box? The Call Box communication dashboard also allows you to:
- Join, listen, or coach LIVE phone calls as they're happening
- Click directly into a customer record in CRM as an inbound calls rings in
- See relevant customer information pulled from CRM and DMS